SAM showing at the Fieldays since the very start
Coombridge & Alexander have been at the New Zealand National Fieldays since day one. That is fifty years of showcasing their popular range of agricultural equipment to farmers at the largest agricultural event in Australasia.
Founder, Wilfred Coombridge initially gave machinery demonstrations and talked with farmers about what they needed from their gear. This time was key for getting sales to sustain the business throughout the year. It was also an important time to garner feedback on how people were using and finding their gear.
Wilf's son John then got involved, expanding both the machinery on offer and the business in general.
Now there are three generations involved, with Will Coombridge overseeing the machinery being assembled and quality control and Kate looking after customers and marketing among other things.
It was a big year for the team at SAM Machinery. Their head foreman was recognised for 30 years of service! The head of the business, David Meade also celebrated twenty years at the helm. David believes farmers keep coming back year after year because of reliability and trust. "Our machinery is smart, simple to use, lasts and we aim for service that is second to none".
- SAM celebrates 75 years with new PFG...
- Protect your gear with the SAM coating...
- SAM Footprint
- Review: SAM Orchard Spreader
- A farming favourite
- Know of a great charity?
- SAM showing at the Fieldays since the...
- Sharp design - reinvented
- Fresh talent in the mix
- Tough core-ten steel on every Trailer deck
- Maintenance a breeze with stainless
- SAM I AM
- SAM's the man
- SAM Orchard Spreader review
- Shout out to SAM - 75!
- Spotlight on SAM Machinery
- Meet the NEW SAM Orchard Spreader
- 20 Topcon tips - smart, accurate control
- Accuracy and testing
- Corrosion resistant paintwork
- Easy-to-use SAM orchard spreader gives contractors plenty...
- SAM Machinery welcomes new head