09 Aug 2023
At SAM Machinery we are keen to keep investigating ways we can reduce our environmental footprint and improve our sustainability.
Currently the Team:
- Recycle all scrap metal that is created through our machinery manufacturing, servicing, and repair processes via Global Metal Solutions.
- All our yellow plastic offcuts are taken back to our plastic bin supplier to remould.
- We keep our air travel limited to ‘high importance’ only flights.
- Recycle all our milk bottles etc through Envirowaste.
- Reduce paper use where possible through new IT systems.
- The introduction of CNC programming means less steel wastage.
- Use solvent recovery capture for all solvents.
- All cardboard and clean film is separated and recycled through Oji.
- All of our parts and machinery are made to last for the long term 10-30+ years of working life.
- Our customers ‘right to repair’ has been part of our DNA since day dot.
- Try to use local suppliers where possible.
- We have a range of spreaders that reuse organic material such as chicken manure and pig manure.
- Our latest innovations across our range of computer controlled spreaders add precision and accuracy which can reduce the impact of fertiliser on the environment. They also give peace of mind around proof of placement.
- SAM celebrates 75 years with new PFG...
- Protect your gear with the SAM coating...
- SAM Footprint
- Review: SAM Orchard Spreader
- A farming favourite
- Know of a great charity?
- SAM showing at the Fieldays since the...
- Sharp design - reinvented
- Fresh talent in the mix
- Tough core-ten steel on every Trailer deck
- Maintenance a breeze with stainless
- SAM I AM
- SAM's the man
- SAM Orchard Spreader review
- Shout out to SAM - 75!
- Spotlight on SAM Machinery
- Meet the NEW SAM Orchard Spreader
- 20 Topcon tips - smart, accurate control
- Accuracy and testing
- Corrosion resistant paintwork
- Easy-to-use SAM orchard spreader gives contractors plenty...
- SAM Machinery welcomes new head