Tough core-ten steel on every Trailer deck
Every SAM Trailer now comes with core-ten steel decking. This is due to consistently positive customer feedback around the strength and longevity of this product. Its toughness and durable nature means it'll take almost anything thrown its way!
The latest SAM Hydraulic Trailers have drop-down sides. These allow simple access to the decking area for loading from the side.
Quality multi-stage RAMs are imported from Europe (Italian). The bigger Trailers have 4 and 5 stage RAMs. These give very steep lift and tip power.
Trailer models come in three, four, six, eight and ten tonne.
- SAM celebrates 75 years with new PFG...
- Protect your gear with the SAM coating...
- SAM Footprint
- Review: SAM Orchard Spreader
- A farming favourite
- Know of a great charity?
- SAM showing at the Fieldays since the...
- Sharp design - reinvented
- Fresh talent in the mix
- Tough core-ten steel on every Trailer deck
- Maintenance a breeze with stainless
- SAM I AM
- SAM's the man
- SAM Orchard Spreader review
- Shout out to SAM - 75!
- Spotlight on SAM Machinery
- Meet the NEW SAM Orchard Spreader
- 20 Topcon tips - smart, accurate control
- Accuracy and testing
- Corrosion resistant paintwork
- Easy-to-use SAM orchard spreader gives contractors plenty...
- SAM Machinery welcomes new head